Saint Sardos winery

a family spirit

Since 1956, the Saint-Sardos winery has rigorously selected and traditionally vinified the harvest of its 110 hectares of vines.

The winegrowers are a relatively small team that has retained a family spirit, passing down their know-how and values from generation to generation.

Despite being open to technical progress, Saint-Sardos winemakers are careful to preserve the nature of their soil and voluntarily limit production to retain the highest quality.

75% of the vineyard adheres to sustainable farming methods, with the remaining 25% being entirely organic.

The complete process from harvesting to packaging and marketing, is carried out at the winery, by the winery team.

A human sized winery

Communicative and friendly, our winemakers value contact with the public, from all fields, novice or expert. Throughout the year, they propose workshops and events themed around the vineyard and winery: blending workshops, vineyard workshops, harvesting by hand…

L'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération.